What is Time 2 Change?
This program will focus on individuals looking to make a lifestyle change to improve their health and wellbeing. We hope to create an environment in which you are able to succeed at setting and reaching both physical and other health related goals. We will provide various materials and partners on campus to help guide you on your fitness journey. Please review some updates we have made to the registration process and program itself.
What’s different this year!
What is included in this program:
- 4 Sessions with a Personal Trainer (1 pre-assessment, 2 workout sessions, 1 post-assessment)
- 4 Group Fitness Workouts - class formats vary
- Educational Resources - online modules through Canvas
- Nutrition Counseling - individual appointments
- Counseling Center Support - individual appointments
- Goal Setting and Progress tracking - recorded through Canvas
Who is Eligible?
This program is available to all Student, Faculty & Staff, currently affiliated with the University, who are willing to invest time and energy into themselves. We ask that you commit to putting in time and effort for 13 weeks to build the foundation for a lifestyle change that will last far longer than the duration of this program. The program will cap at 30 registered participants to ensure quality of the program.
Registration will be open from Monday August 13th until Wednesday August 29th.
Please email Liz Rosenberger for registration link.