Racquetball/Squash Court Policy
- Court space is designated for racquetball, Walleyball, and squash. All other activities must be approved by Associate Director of Operations and/or Assistant Director of Facilities
- Recreational Services and Kinesiology scheduled events, programs, and classes have priority.
- The use of approved polycarbonate closed eye guards is highly recommended.
- Shirts must be worn at all times
- Food and gum are prohibited inside the Racquetball Courts. Drinks are to be kept in a closed container outside of the courts.
- Personal belongings (including all bags and skateboards) are not permitted in hallways, lobbies or activity areas of Belk Gym. Lockers and/or cubbies are available for storage of all items.
- Failure to demonstrate proper sportsmanship and adhere to these and other policies will result in removal from the facility and possible disciplinary action