- Guest of currently enrolled UNC Charlotte student
- Guest of current faculty/staff/retiree/affiliate with membership
- UNC Charlotte alumni
- Current faculty/staff
- Guest fees are $5 per guest per daily visit to the facility.
- Guest fees must be paid at check-in before entering the facility. They must be paid with the correct change.
- No refunds will be awarded once a guest has entered the facility.
Participation in recreational activities at UNC Charlotte is voluntary and at the risk of the participant.
- Current faculty/staff are eligible with their current UNC Charlotte ID.
- UNC Charlotte alumni may enter without a sponsor but must present Alumni Association Perks card and a current government-issued photo ID.
- All other guests must be sponsored by either an eligible member or currently enrolled student.
- Neither alumni nor faculty/staff without a current membership may sponsor a guest
- No eligible member or student may sponsor more than two guests per visit.
- Guests must present a photo ID.
- Guests must sign an assumption of risk waiver and pay the appropriate fee prior to entering the facilities. A receipt will be provided as proof of facility use and access.
- Sponsors must accompany their guests at all times.
- Sponsors will be held accountable for the actions of his/her guest(s).
- Guests and their sponsors may utilize the facility of choice if both are eligible for both Belk Gymnasium and the Student Activity Center.
- No guests under the age of 18 will be permitted in any of the recreational areas of the SAC. Proof of age is required.
- Dependents of eligible students or faculty/staff may not sponsor guests.
- Please note that use of the Belk Gym elevator is restricted to those who cannot use stairs. If elevator use is required, please notify a member of our staff, who will provide assistance with elevator access.