- Guest of currently enrolled UNC Charlotte student
- Guest of current faculty/staff/retiree/affiliate with membership
- UNC Charlotte alumni with an Alumni Perks card
- Current faculty/staff
- Unenrolled UNC Charlotte students with a 49er ID card
- Guest fees are $5 per guest per daily visit to the facility.
- Guest fees must be paid at check-in before entering the facility. They must be paid with the correct change.
- No refunds will be awarded once a guest has entered the facility.
Participation in recreational activities at UNC Charlotte is voluntary and at the risk of the participant.
- All other guests must be sponsored by either an eligible member or currently enrolled student.
- Neither alumni nor faculty/staff without a current membership may sponsor a guest
- No eligible member or student may sponsor more than two guests per visit.
- Guests must present a government issued photo ID.
- Library cards, other University ID cards are not valid forms of identifcation.
- Guests must sign an assumption of risk waiver and pay the appropriate fee prior to entering the facilities. A receipt will be provided as proof of facility use and access.
- Sponsors must accompany their guests at all times.
- Guests are not permitted to solicit sponsors.
- Sponsors will be held accountable for the actions of his/her guest(s).
- Guests and their sponsors may utilize the facility of choice if both are eligible for both Belk Gymnasium and the Student Activity Center.
- No guests under the age of 18 will be permitted in any of the Recreational Services facilities.
- Dependents of eligible students or faculty/staff may not sponsor guests.
- Please note that use of the Belk Gym elevator is restricted to those who cannot use stairs. If elevator use is required, please notify a member of our staff, who will provide assistance with elevator access.