Need Motivation? Hire a Personal Trainer and GET MOVING!!! Our nationally certified personal trainers are ready to lead you on the path to fitness! With an exercise plan tailored specifically to your needs, you are sure to meet your exercise goals. We offer a variety of packages to accommodate your needs as well as your budget.
Personal Training Mission Statement
To promote wellness as a concept of unity for the mind, body and spirit. To encourage clients to maintain lifelong well-being and fitness by offering the safest and highest quality personal training sessions and programs achievable designed to meet the needs of students, faculty, and staff.
You must have one of the following to hire a Personal Trainer:
1. Current UNC Charlotte student (minimum of 3 credits per semester)
2. Faculty/Staff with at least a Basic SAC membership
3. A guest pass for each visit (F/S and/or alumni do not need to be sponsored. All others must be sponsored by a member.)
Please see the steps below for steps on obtaining a personal trainer.
Rates - Partner
*Partner Training is available for two clients that sign up together. It is recommended that you and your partner share similar fitness goals and have similar fitness levels.
**The first session in the package will be the initial consutation which will include the fitness assessment.
Obtaining a Personal Trainer:
1. Complete the Registration Form under the Personal Trainer link.
2. Pay for the number of sessions requested, see payment instructions below.
3. Payments may take 24 hours to process. You may email email@example.com to let us know you have paid.
4. You will then be contacted by firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 business days with a New Client Packet that must be completed and returned to Belk Gym 108.
5. Once your paperwork is confirmed your personal trainer will be assigned to you within 2 business days.
Payments can be made by cash/check in Belk Gym 108 between the hours of 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday OR online via TouchNet. Please do not pay for sessions until you have returned your personal training packet to our office. The initial consultation will not occur until payment is received.
Refunds will not be given unless there is a documented health issue or unforeseen circumstance that arises.