NOW Hiring Group Fitness Instructors for Spring 2018!
Job Applicaiton can be found on NinerTalent.
A Group Fitness Instructor is responsible for the leading multiple group fitness classes that range in variety and levels from Yoga to Hip Hop. This includes counting, cueing, organizing choreography, and much more. Duties include, but are not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Provide a safe and fun environment for participant
- Promote knowledge of proper group fitness components, i.e.: warm up, aerobic exercise, flexibility, cool down, etc.
- Knowledgeable in techniques and dynamics of Group Fitness
- Knowledge in a variety of Group Fitness classes
- Provide customer service to the patrons
- Maintain the Group Fitness equipment and room
- Knowledge the Student Activity Center (SAC) policies
- Participate in Continuing Education Credits (CEC's or CEU's)
- Must be current UNC Charlotte student and/or Faculty/Staff
- Must have and maintain a current Fitness or Group Fitness related certification
- Must have a current First Aid certification or equivalent
- Must have a current Adult CPR certification or equivalent
Interested in becoming an instructor?
Questions? Contact Tori Lord for more information. You can also visit the certification page for upcoming certifications at UNC Charlotte.