- Spouse or legal dependent of UNC Charlotte faculty or staff with an active membership
- Paid membership required
Participation in recreational activities at UNC Charlotte is voluntary and at the risk of the participant.
- Must present University-issued ID (available through the ID office) prior to purchase of membership
- Must present University-issued ID (available through the ID office) to access the facility
- Sponsoring family member must maintain direct and active supervision at all times
- Charges for parking are the responsibility of the purchaser
- $20 per semester per member of family (one semester duration: Fall, Spring, or Summer)
- Not payroll deductible
- Does not include Student Activity Center
- Includes the Northeast Recreational Field Complex AND the following recreation areas in Belk Gym
- Belk = rec courts, racquetball courts, and pool
- Restricted Hours:
- Summer: Fridays, 11 am. - Close; Saturdays, 9am to 2 p.m., and Sundays 12 p.m. to 5 p.m
- Fall/Spring: Fridays, 4 p.m. - Close; Saturdays, 9am to 2 p.m., and Sundays 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.