Memberships will be required to participate in any fitness or recreational activity in Belk Gym.
Memberships may be purchased at the Belk Gym in the Recreational Services Office . Memberships are non-refundable and will only be canceled for separation from the University or instances determined extenuating by Rec Services staff.
- UNC Charlotte faculty, staff, retiree, affiliate or spouse
- Paid membership required
Participation in recreational activities at UNC Charlotte is voluntary and at the risk of the participant.
- Must present UNC Charlotte ID (with membership purchase) to access the facility
- Retirement must be verified through UNC Charlotte Human Resources
- Affiliate employment must be active and verified through affiliated group
- $160 Gold Membership (12 months)
- Full access to Student Activity Center and Belk Gym
- Payroll Withholding Form (turn in at Recreational Services Office - Belk Gym 108)
- Includes all recreation areas in Student Activity Center, Belk Gym and Northeast Rec Field Complex (NRFC)
- Student Activity Center: rec courts, track, fitness center, group fitness
- Belk Gym: rec courts, racquetball courts, pool, fitness center, group fitness
- $20 White (one semester duration: Fall, Spring, or Summer)
- Payroll Withholding Form is only available for permanent employees that choose to purchase the Gold Membership. Turn in at Recreational Services Office, Belk Gym 108
- Gold Membership expires one year from date of purchase